1. What information we gather?
In order for you to purchase on this site, you may provide your contact information (such as name, address, post code, telephone number, and e-mail address) to complete a registration. When you order from this site we may collect certain delivery information (such as an alternate contact, address, and telephone number in the event you are not available to accept delivery) and financial information (such as the way you make the payment). In order for you to purchase products that we offer via this site, we require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you and please keep updating them.
Additionally, we automatically track and collect certain types of information whenever you interact with us, including your URL and IP address, the type of Web browser you are using, the language you prefer, the date and time you are visiting, the site page you have visited and so on. Like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses cityshop.com.cn.
2. How we use the information gathered?
We will not sell, transfer or leak any personally identifiable customer information to third-part excluding our site. The information you provided via oral, written and/or media forms, we use them only as described below:
- While providing services such as online booking, technical support and marketing, the website and the related service providers will have access to information gathered, which however will be used strictly within the service scope.
- Our employees at customer service centre will review the information you provide while responding to your questions about the product and service at our site.
- When you consent to receiving material such as product information, promotional mailings and activities information through e-mail or SMS message from us, the information about you would be share by us and our affiliated businesses partners. Also, those materials include the promotion and activities information from our site and our business partners. We do have right to manage and control the information we forward from our business partners, but we are not responsible to assume any consequences arise from them.
- We do review the resume and related documents you submit within hiring process, this information only used by intra staffs.
- Under specific legislative and legal requirements, we will disclose certain information accordingly.
- In order to safeguard the legitimate rights of our site, also to protect and defend the rights, property and security of others, we will disclose relevant information.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. You can block or otherwise reject our cookies by instructing your browsers. If you prevent your browser from accepting our cookies, you may still use our site, but certain aspects of the shopping experience with City Shop may be impacted.
4. Account Information Amendment
In order to improve our service quality, please keep all your account information current, including address, payment information, telephone number, e-mail address, and alternate receiver for your order. You can edit your information in the following ways:
- In the setting section on Your Account, you can update your information, modify your password, and also manager the setting related subscription preferences.
- Or contact our customer service center at 400-811-1797.
5. Privacy Safety
We will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your information remains confidential. In order to prevent any lost, abuse, reveal, modification and unauthorized access, we work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts information you input.
To prevent you information being revealed when you make a transaction at our site, all sensitive financial issue (including debit/credit card verified and payment confirmation) are processed by relevant banks directly, our site does not retain the correlate data.
6. About Links
7. Amendment to This Policy
8. Questions and Feedbacks